MT on tour – WALTHAMSTOW MARKET- Sat 26th November
Whats the plan Stan?
Its gonna be pretty foot loose but here is the exciting stuff
- We will meet at Hackney Downs station 10:00am – And catch the Overground to Walthamstow. (we have a 55/56 bus option if the overground plays up)
- We will start by visiting The William Morris Gallery first followed by cheap and cheerful lunch at wherever we can get a table large enough
- A lovely stroll up the high street for our fabric fix
- perhaps find somewhere cozy for dinner
- then home again lickety split
With plenty of knit and stitching time on the journey!
Start saving now!
You will need to pay your way here
- Tap your Oyster or bank card for transport £1.70
- buy your food & snacks for the day
- buy your treats, fabrics and memorabilia
The fee is to contribute towards admin, arrangements, bookings and…. our second special limited edition collectable patch for another Make Town on Tour – Walthamstow 2022!